Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thursday Night or Cuckolding a Husband or HNF


First things first. We did more or less have something yesterday for HNT day, but since a lot of you are visual and you like looking at her, I posted this little flash of an upskirt taken in a Main City Square. Love doing that when there are people nearby. So is it panty or pussy your viewing?
Now for last nights latest adventure. For the longest time the cuckolding had come to a screetching halt but since Nov/Dec it has really picked up.
Last night was no exception. She drove to a hotel about 45 minutes from the house and met with an old high school buddy Although they had shared some classes since 5th-6th grade and were in a few classes in High shcool they never dated and she never knew he had a crush on her.
He contacted her via one of those high school renunion sites so common on the net these days. He still lives in her home state and works in the same industry as does she. She had sworn she would never have sex with anyone from that industry as long as she lived.
She was supposed to call me upon arrival since the weather was bad, the interstate crammed with rush hour traffic and I like knowing she is safe.
I called her but she was there and was with the friend.
She called me at 11pm to let me know she was on her way home. The conversation went something like this. "Hey, Im on my way home, had a good time, we talked about lots of old high school friends and happenings. Really went back memory lane."
Me....."Cool so you had a good time?" Her....."Yeah, I broke a rule though I promised, Id never break..." Me......"so he invited you to his room and you fucked him?" Her......"well kinda, I invited him to his room and fucked him.."
Damn that got me hot and bothered, her inviting him up, leaving no doubt she wanted to fuck him.....Its not necessary for the post, but in her own way she let me know he took her bare with no condum involved....
She also gave him a blow job and she said he went down on her too. She did not get into if she came or not, and I did not ask.....
For those of you interested, she wore a short black skirt, white blouse, lacy bra and heels....She did remark that once they got on the elevator, he wanted to know if she dressed that way for work and she told him she came straight to the hotel from work and then he asked if she were wearing panties....he found out in the room when he took them off of her...
Her playing with him got me really turned on as it always does and probably because I have not had any for a while I must confess that last night I did masturbate as I was just too turned on not too....so she gets real live cock and I get my hand......
enjoy.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, I love reading your posts...you sure can warm up a cold day in Pa!

helpmate hubby said...

That was a hot read, and thanks for the awesome pics!

bdenied said...

Thank s Jude and Help......appreciate your stopping by and leaving your comments and glad I could warm up your days.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...