Saturday, January 19, 2008

Modern Cuckolding


Oh if there were only magazines such as the cover to the left. This one was especially true for us this holiday as I have already written. She loved me but fucked her boyfriend. We have had two of us do her at once. She has denied me orgasms, and I dont know about the tips but we have probably touched a few here.
I also got a nice letter from Scott over at Emmas blog. I shared a post Emma had written about her Mr Big with my own wife and how much the two girls think alike and how much they have come to actually like their fuck buddies.
I was very happy when my wife told me there is no way she is going to give him up.
And I dont remember if I mentioned it but her number two guy came over the other day and did her while I remain in my room a thousand miles away at the new job.
Happy cuckolding ladies.

2 comments:

Madame Cane said...

I'd like a lifetime subscription please :)))

bdenied said...

well that would be wonderful wouldnt it Ms Cane

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...