Sunday, January 6, 2008

Knowing



I just happen to like this captioned photo. Its a bit hard to read but they are both saying different things. He thinks her husband does not know and he is happy to be getting over on him and she is happy that her husband does know. This reminds me of her number one FWB who thinks I was not near when she went to the hotel last week to do him. I also get turned on when a guy thinks he is doing her without my knowledge and I keep telling her to not let them know I know....

I am a thousand miles away from her right now and its cool to know that she may get it from someone while Im away. I was actually a bit dissapointed yesterday because she told me her new FWB called and wanted to get with her. He called her about in the early evening but I think she is a bit down with the separation and all and she told him she was not up for it. I belive if I had been home she would have gone off to see him. I think it rather turns her on knowing that she is going out the door to do another guy. I know for a fact that our escapade or should I say her escapade in the hotel last week really got her turned on.

Hell for that matter it got me turned on. Having her wear her panties to keep his cum in her was absoloutely hot. it finally dawned on me she wanted me inside her and thats why she kept them on.....I know her number one guy always asks if she has gotten any and I suspect it is because he does not want to be in her if I have been. I have no problem with going second....well enjoy the photo as I think its hot.

I start the new job tomorrow and await an answer on the offer for the new house. Later gang

No comments:

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...