Friday, January 11, 2008

A weekend visit


This was from our photo session taken on the beach. I was trying to get her skirt back lit in the sunlight and wanted a nice shilouette showing. Having people in the back ground was even a bit more exciting knowing that they might possibly see through this flimsy little flirty skirt. It did not come out quite the way I had planned but what the heck thought Id post it anyway.
She is flying out to visit me this weekend. I am excited as I start some intense training next week. I think she is so cute and hot but then I am a bit biased..
She told me her number one FWB called her again last night to chit chat and he never does that. Over the past almost five years they have developed a nice friendly relationship. They actually like each other but the main point of their relationship is hot passionate sex.
Have a good weekend and consider this HNT since I missed yesterday. It will have to be HNF...

2 comments:

helpmate hubby said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the awesome pic. There is nothing more beautiful than a cuckoldress and i could look at yours all day long!

CHIC-HANDSOME said...

great week-end

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...