Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Madison Avenue


For those of you familar with the advertising world, Madison Avenue in New York City has always been associated with advertising. Advertising is designed to attract clients/customers.


Well since we are moving and her boyfriend/s have either moved or will be left behind, a good cuckold marriage needs new boyfriend/s.


So we placed an add and got a ton of responses and she has found three potential new boyfriends. They are in the proces of corresponding to see if there might be some compatability.
The photo posted is the one she sent him and he seemed impressed. So we are going to see what happens...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what is mean FWB, can you to answer me? (I am not english) Thank you. my email : m_jd@hotmail.fr

Joanna Cake said...

I love the feeling that Im looking at things from the other side of the coin so to speak. Look forward to seeing how this progresses.

Lavender Fields said...

I don't think your beautiful wife will have any problem finding some new lovers.

bdenied said...

sorry anon...FWB= Friends with benefits.....sex partners not comitted or exclusive...

Welcome Cake, love your blog and yes it is a different perspective, but one we enjoy, its been going on for a while so if you get a chance to catch up by reading old posts it will explain a lot.

anna...thanks for the compliment and youre right she does not have a problem just read the newest post.

Penedictor said...

Is that they are old post but I love these photos.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...