Tuesday, January 1, 2008

......and the rest of the story

Well we finished the day in bed, together. We had a few errands to run and we went about them. At one point we were driving down the interstate. I had on some cargo shorts and I had a definite erection and she was playing with it and I almost shot off in the car but somehow managed to hold back.

She kept her panties on all day and when we got home we were sitting on the couch watching some boring shit on T. I finally took her by the hand, lead her into the bedroom and pushed her back on the bed. I pulled gave her pussy a kiss through her panties and she giggled. I pushed them aside, and I pushed inside her.

It was a very sweet penetration and we made love....I did not cum in her and how I held back I have no idea. Her pussy was very wet and it was obvious why she had worn the panties all day. I was going to not put myself inside her but I sensed she wanted that. Im not sure if she wanted me to cum in her or not but in any event I did not.

After we made love for 20-30 minutes I rolled off her. Our love making was really more just laying on her with me in her...little if any thrusting. just kind of re-connecting.

I rolled off and she eventually got me off by hand..I dont know why but it took a long time. Goign from ready to pop to almost being able to super naturally hold off forever. I think I did not want it to end.

This morning before I left for the new state I took her back into the bedroom and we had a brief loving encounter. Neither of us came. Idont think we were meant too. It was just a good by I love you lay...for both of us. I talked to her several times on the cell and to be blunt we both miss the hell out of each other and we are used to these separations.

bye for now

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been trying to find the perfect way to tell you how much I love visiting your blog and read about your adventures.

Today, after reading your final installment from your last encounter, I finally was able to connect the dots and find out what it is that keeps me coming back.

The secret, my friend, is in the way you describe your relationship. You are able to describe in a very graphic detail the way your erotic moments. In doing so, you are able to give us a good reaction. On the other hand, you are able to describe how close you are to your partner and the deep bond that both of you share.

What I have been trying to tell you with my ramblings is that you are one of the few bloggers out there who is living the dream and sharing it with us. Not a bad way to kick start the year.

Enjoy your trip.

Sankukai

Blissfully Wed said...

I couldn't say it any better than Sankukai.

You guys are wonderful and awesome. Happy 2008!

bdenied said...

You both said it pretty well I think

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...