Monday, January 21, 2008

A renewal Idea




I was watching something on HBO the other night and it must have made me dream during the night when I went to sleep. I had this dream that we were getting married. (we are already folks) and at the reception I was dancing with my wife when the best man asked if he could dance and they did. Then he and she went off and they had sex on the wedding night. Well she and I have considered renewing our vows and I mentioned the dream to her and she was very enthusiastic and said well we should do this when we renew. I asked her if she was serious and she said she was. So we thought that we should renew, have a few friends and maybe a family member or two and then have a nice renewal wedding. I said we'd have to find someone she wanted to screw and she said she thought we could and that it should be the best man. I did not have one at our original wedding...(wonder why?) and we agreed her number one guy would be the best choice since she is so hot for him. Problem is that he'd never show up nor agree to it. I dont mind as he wants her to himself when he does her and technically I don't even know what he looks like.
But she really liked the idea and frankly so do I.. So we will do it and when we do the only, she I and the "Best Man ." will know what is going on. I will take her onto the dance floor, he will cut in and they will dance and eventually leave to go to the hotel room or wherever we are and they will have some wild passionate sex. They will come back to the weddding like nothing has happened but I will know. We'd like to do this for the 15th coming up in August....I hope we can pull it off it will be fun.
By the way the picutres really illustrate it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I hope it will work out for you guys.

I will be awaiting for my invitation to arrive. lol

Sankukai

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...