Wednesday, January 9, 2008

High School Buds

She has been in contact with an old high school guy she knew from way back in a previous life.

He apparently travels for business and will be in town at mid month. They plan on seeing each other. Now at this time there has been no overt sexual banter I am aware of but I think there is some sexual heat.

Of course she knows she can go for it if she finds him attractive and I'm hoping she will. I mentioned again that she should only tell him I'm away and that I know she may meet with him but that I would not suspect her being sexual with him.

I rather like the idea of him thinking he is fooling around with her without my knowledge. I think its rather hot.

Ill of course let you all know whena and if anything happens.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must stop this kind of depressing behavior now.
You do not allow your wife in thought, word or deed to even entertain the idea that she can screw other men with your permission.
Stp being a wimp!

bdenied said...

and who is this behavior depressing, certainly not me, not her and not anyone who knows us well. You must have come here for a reason and even though your comment is one of two negative ones this blog received, I am happy you stopped by and read something and took the time to post.

tom said...

do what you want. it is sexy.

love the blog. can i eat your wife's ass?

bdenied said...

thanks Fm, and you would have to check with her on that, after all its her ass not mine

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...