Sunday, January 6, 2008

The story with the photo


I read a story today that is very much like our relationship and I foun this captioned photo today that illustrates it.
In the story, a man who is cuckold to his wife has never watched her with another man. Parallel here is that although I have, I rarely if ever do.
In the story she brings home a boyfriend and she is so hot for him she has him to her right in front of the bedroom before they can get inside while the husband watches.
After, like in the photo to the left he takes her into the bedroom and the husband waits outside listening. So the photo illustrates it pretty well I think.
Being in the hotel and away from my lovely hot wife I was feeling horny and probably did not need to read this story which got be like the husband in the photo very aroused. I called my darling and I read her the story. It concludes with the boyfriend leaving the bedroom, smugly smiling at the hubby and departing without the two of them ever having been introduced. She giggled at the important points wherein he does her in front of the hubby, takes her into the bedroom and doesnt allow hubby inside and finally departing without even introductions. She did tell me she thought the story was very hot and her giggle was more like an agreement that this is the way it should be done rather than a giggle of comedy. I hope that makes sense because what I'm trying to get at here is that I think she really does get turned on by the idea of my being close but not watching or participating....well if she doesnt, I damn sure do.

3 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

You guys make me smile. My wife and I talk about letting her fuck another man from time to time. Time will tell if it remains fantasy or if it ever becomes a reality.

Have a nice night.

Milliscent said...

New underwear $10.00, stainless steel chastity tube $400.00, waiting in the other room while your wife has sex, knowing it's six weeks until your next supervised orgasm..... priceless.

bdenied said...

Milliscent somehow I just knew you would like that......I tend to agree too..

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...