Friday, January 4, 2008

Flash Friday


Ifelt like flashing a bit today...must be the exhibitionist comming out again. She told me that her new BF had emailed her today and wanted to come over. He was supposed to get with her on Tuesday but he apparently had an accident at work, had to visit the ER and could not make it. Great excuse anyway.
Unfortunately she had other committments that have nothing to do with being a hot wife but could not be put off. I was hoping anyway.
I read a post the other day wherein a husband had been cuckolded for the first time. He had posted some very hot photos of her and it made me feel good to know that other men enjoy their wives being sexual with different men. I suppose one likes to know one is not alone in the world.......enjoy your weekend. My new job starts Monday....I have to change hotels.
I am staying on points at this place and Im fresh out of em....I tried to buy us a house but the deal fell through and had to start the process all over again. I will be in a long stay place for the next month if the new offer goes through. If not its time to rent an apartment. Rats......wasted money. At least in the long term place I get a gazillion points that I can cash in when we ever get a vacation......
Oh and finally our friend who she has done in the past who went abroad on a job is returning but she said she really does not want to see him.. I know she likes him but finds him annoying at the same time....its her call anyway.

No comments:

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...