Sunday, January 13, 2008

I am sad

I am sad because my love had to get back on the airplane and leave to go back to our other home and take care of business while Im here on the new job getting us established here.

We had a wonderful sexy sex filled weekend and I can tell you all this with confidence. Even though she will have sex with other men, our love for each other is stronger than 99.9% of monagamous couples. We just share an intimacy that few others could even know.

I am not sad because she may go home and fuck someone. I am sad because I miss her. It aches. it hurts and I want it to end soon.

The sooner we can be together again is too long a wait for me. It was hard to keep my eyes dry as we parted at the airport and I know she held some back too.

Oh yeah and as I was printing her boarding pass yesterday, her number one guy called and she got him off via phone, so for those of you who think we dont play while together think, think again. We just really miss each other.

8 comments:

helpmate hubby said...

I am on my 7th of 12 days of being away from my Wife and feel the samed way. Like you as well I do find comfort that my Wife will be in a hotel room for 2 days with Her new boyfriend while attending a conference and find happiness in the fact that She is at least not alone.

whatevershesays said...

Great Blog though we are not into her having lovers.

The previous post/picture is really hot. Very sexy lady and you are a very lucky man.

Desireous said...

That's pretty hot that she got him off on the phone while there with you. I'd love for you to post that conversation!

helpmate hubby said...

Me too!

bdenied said...

good though she has someone, right HH?

Desireous, she steppped outside andI did not hear the entire call so I cant really post it....she did come back in with a grin and I asked her if she got him off and she said, "Oh yeah, he was ripe and ready."

Anonymous said...

i hope she comes back for you

Lavender Fields said...

Love and sex are not always the same thing and can be kept seperate.I've read lots of similar blogs to yours over the years and most have managed to do that.However the ones that fell apart did so because the wife fell for one of the lovers.I don't think thats likely in your case you seem deeply in love with each other.Hopefully it won't be long before your living together again.

bdenied said...

Anna your comments are bang on and I agree with your conclusion and hope it isnt long myself

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...