Tuesday, January 29, 2008

HNT(Tuesday)-Because

Just felt like posting an HNT but this one is two days early on Tuesday. Hope you all do not mind.


Being in training these past two weeks has been very stressful at the new work place. Lots of things to learn and remember about the company and its clients..Tomorrow is a bit of a relaxer as we get into the softer aspects of the program...another week of this classroom nonsense and then some practical stuff.


She is flying out to see me next weekend. but she has also been in contact with a new potential FWB: however, she suggested a meeting place in public and he immediately thought it best if she came to his place. A bit too pushy for my tastes. I cautioned her to be a bit careful and insist on a public meeting to assess him and his personality and to be sure she wanted to take him to bed...we don't need a deranged whacko at all....she agreed and emailed him with an alternate location but said she wanted a public meeting..That was three days ago and she has not heard from him back yet....She may move onto number two on the list but she feels if number one is too pushy then number two might be a bit too laid back and number three has a steady live in girlfriend that may complicate things a bit...I am hoping she does one of them but they have to understand safety is paramount.


so enjoy the picture.....and if youre the guy who she was going to meet in public be warned...its real and she can use it

2 comments:

db said...

last night Peggy and I took a bunch of pic with different poses and props. a few of them are with guns for posting at a later date.

guns and hot women. I love it.
HHNT

Lavender Fields said...

she sure knows how to handle a deadly weapon.HHNT

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...