Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hotels, offices and Cuckolding


I called her today and she was at her office and she told me that: 1. She had met a very hot construction worker who was doing some work around her office building. He had some boxes that she thought might be good for our move to the new State.
She said she would like to fuck him and that he seemed very interested in her hanging around and basically flirting with her.
Then she mentioned that she had a date with her new FWB, and that she was meeting him at our place.
I called and she said he had just left. I did not get a lot of details except she said she had forgotten just how damn good looking he was...She did tell me that she enjoyed getting laid and he had told her it had been a long time for him. I know she does him bareback because she did come home dripping with his cum one night and I dont see any reason she would change now.
Finally, the photo on the right. No its not her but whoever she is (I stole it off the web) is obviously a very hot lady and she is obviously at a hotel. It reminded me of a few short weeks ago when I spent the night in a hotel room while she went next door and slept with her number one FWB.... She is such a lovely hot slut when she wants to be and lately not much has held her back. The site I got this from indicated that the lady in the photo was cuckolding also so I thought it appropriate and besides...aint she hot.
Lastly, it also reminds me that next week she is meeting an old high shcool buddy at his hotel ina city not far from our own home as he is in town on business. She said she knew she had the green light to do him and I told her there was a 99% chance he would invite her to his room. Do I have any takers.
She is also not going to tell him I am in the know about this as she wants him to think she is fooling around on me. Something about that adds to the excitement of being cuckolded by her.
And when we move we have found out he comes to our new city on business a few times a year. Now that seems very promising to me.
I will of course let you all know when I find out.. but do not expect too many graphic details as she rarely gives them out, especially when its long distance cuckolding as it is now. Oh yeah and by the way I have had none since she left and no self indulgence either...I think if I did a few special female readers might get a bit riled up. Happy cuckolding all...

5 comments:

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bdenied,

Emand I miss the fun she had with my best friend on a regular weekly basis over the last year. I wish you the best with that!

We are getting settled and Em appears to be snooping around. Hope she connects soon.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Anonymous said...

Love the pic you used...When I am away from home, I love thinking of my Anne having someone over to our bed...

bdenied said...

Hey Scott thanks for stopping by and thanks for the latest post. It really connected with my wife and I think she sent you an email. If she shares it with me I may post it here but so far she only has told me she sent you guys something...More for Emma than you....but I hope she finds someone too....you and I my friend need it.

Hey Jude long time since you sent a comment thanks for stopping by...glad you liked the post

helpmate hubby said...

OMG I am a huge fan of "Rebecca," the girl you have a picture of on your blog! Have you ever been a member of her site, it is awesome!

bdenied said...

HH, I assume you mean the picture reference this post. I have never been to her site and just found the photo on some other public use site and copied it. Dont know her but if you send me an email with the link I will take a look.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...