Sunday, January 20, 2008

A post from My wife

(The following post is from a note my wife wrote to Emma regarding a posting at her blog. I asked my wife if I could post it here as so many have requested a posting from her or her perspective....so what follows is from her key board and it is reposted in its complete form with no editing on my part.
____________________________________________________________________

Oh my gosh! I am astounded at the similarities between your blogs and my life happenings.

My hubby has been reading your blog for some time now and has enjoyed it. He tells me about it from time to time. He is one of those hubby's who really does enjoy me getting it on with another guy. At first it started out as 3-somes--although he slowly but surely got me to do it, not me getting him to agree to it. We did do some 3 some get togetehrs--but my criteria was it had to be a guy in uniform--police, fire, military. We did do some 3 somes with a couple of police & a fireman (the police were far better from my female perspective!) But, I really am the old fashioned type, but have come to enjoy the before hand planning & excitement of it all. & I have come to realize hubby really really is OK with it--his hard ons tell me so! (I am so used to guys NOT wanting to know about other men. It was hard for me to get used to)

I managed to meet , as you call it, a "high powered" guy--but mine was military. He managed to find me & wanted no part of doing me with another man in the room--he didn't even really want to know he was doing another man's wife (something to do with not doing another fellow officer's wife.) As it has progressed over the last 4- 1/2 years, we have met sporadically. He calls more than we get too see each other--when he is on a trip or has been doing some high power "stuff. he will call me to get him self off--he says the voice "helps" him. We have fucked in his truck. We have fucked in my car. We have fucked in hotels (sometimes at his company expense & twice at mine). He has managed to get up to my house on several occasions..I remember the first time he came here & what a thrill it was to have him stay the night. We have had several of those. It has been an exciting 4+ years & I have come to enjoy being his fuck buddy. We do not chit chat (except a little about his trade, since both he & my hubby have the same type of job) We have a good time fucking.

Last fall he moved to another state--but has managed twice now to get to my area. He stayed at my house once since the fall (I kicked my hubby out so my "boyfriend" could stay the night!) & right before New Years I stayed the night with him at a hotel. What he did not know was my hubby was in a room 3 doors away! That was totally by coincidence! I knew he was getting into town at a certain time and I was to drive down to a certain hotel...so my hubby & I went to the hotel & checked in before the designated time.) There I was trying to get to sleep after all the fucking knowing my husband was 3 doors down probably with a huge hard on! hubby & are are still laughing about that one!

The time I kicked my hubby out, I knew when the guy was going to be here--and knew he was stopping at a certain store before hand. My hubby (a former policeman) went out & "found" him on the road & followed him to the store, then to our place. This was just a couple hour get-together--so after he left hubby came back & we had a great fuck that night! What a blast!

ANYWAY! The similarities are you have a fuck buddy that your husband known about & has gone on for years. You have grown fond of him, and I totally underdstand that. I thought I was kind of weird--loving my husband but having feelings for this other fun guy.

It has satisfied 2 fantasies of mine. Wanting to fuck a certain type guy, which happened.( I still can;t believe it--he found me on line & it just went from there) & being a call girl. This has kind of morphed into that-although I don't get paid. But he calls me whenever he has a particular need & I help satisfy him! The calls come in at any time of day or night--2,3 4AM...then have to drive to a hotel at 4 in the morning, fuck, then leave for work at 7. So I guess I am his personal call girl.

Since December, my hubby took a job in another state & we are going to move. So, now a days I am never sure I will ever see this guy again--this last time I made sure we had a great big hug & I told him it has been a lot of fun--me not knowing about the trials & tribulations in his life & me not telling him mine. It has been a little sanctuary of fun where I can forget about my problems. He asked me how long we have known each other & said it doesn't seem as long as the 4 1/2 years. We have developed a fondness for one another, even with out talking or going out to dinners or lunch. I have come to like him. Although, when he told me he moved, I deleted his phone # from my cell phone. I was surprised at how sad I felt, but did not cry about it. It was like, oh. Oh well-it's been a fun ride! Now the ride is over & it is time to go home.

He has called twice since New years. My hubby, who is a very smart & intuitive guy, says my buddy will find a way to get to us some how, some way.

Thanks for listening! & Thanks for your blogs!

3 comments:

helpmate hubby said...

That was an incredibly hot read! i hope your Wife's writings appear here more often.

bdenied said...

thanks for the comment Helpmate, actually we were hoping for a few more since it was her perspective but sadly we did not get many although the counter pegged this date.

Anonymous said...

Please thank your wife for the post. I enjoyed reading it. It's very much like listening to my wife tell me about different guys she has known.
It is also evident how much she enjoys the lifestyle you share with her. I hope she posts again soon.
j

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...