Sunday, July 29, 2007

Is it the end

This blog could become real boring real soon. Let me explain. On my way to the airport to start my trip today, she called me and said her main guy called her and wanted her to drive to his place to fuck.

She thought that could be risky and we find out he is moving to another state, his wife has gone and he is home alone. They both agreed it might be too dangerous for him and the had some good phone sex according to her.

He has plans to see her on tuesday before his move becomes final and on occassion he can get to Florida where we live. We can only hope it will happen more often that not but her four year plus hiatus with him may be comming to an end.

I am surely saddened by this and I know she is, but she wants a guy to replace him and she has told me this.

Also she and I had some great going away sex ourselves both yesterday and today but she told me she did not want me to cum and even though she did not say it, I suspected that it was because she was hoping he might call her and they may fuck.

Well if he does call Tuesday I hope they have really fantastic sex. I almost wish I were home so I could see or feel his cum pouring out of her. We had already agreed that she was not going to give me any the next time he came in her and I have commented on that before.

Well I want to continue this blog and I want to continue to have my wife do other men and I want to continue being a cuckold husband. Now how many can say that?

1 comment:

Polyamorous Couple said...

It would be a shame to end the blog BD. Would your wife be willing to write to it? Even reading her perspective would be worthwhile. I have not caught up with older posts, so I apologize if she has done that already.

Maybe she could "council" Eve. Hhmm. That kind of sounds intriguing.

By the way. I can help with posting pictures. Connect with me by email.


-Alex

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...