Thursday, July 5, 2007

Unexpected Cuckolding

Im on a trip and I am in New York City which is a great city. She just called me and said her main guy is on an airline flight and he wants her to pick him up at the airport so they can have a quickee....He told her he has not gotten laid in a couple of weeks which would be the last time she heard from him and he had to cancel at the last minute.

I am really excited for her. Perhaps its the vicarious sex I have from knowing she is being well fucked.

She just called me and asked what she should wear. If I were home I would help her pick out something. She said he wanted to know if her cunt was shaved and she told him I had been away and it was not its usual trimmed self. He told her (did not ask her) to make sure it is shaved for him.

She loves his Alpaha Male approach to fucking her. I do too. I am much more sweet and loving toward her but then that is because she is literally the love of my life, He can provide her the hard fuck her like a whore routine and Ill provide the tender loving care.

More later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're in New York? I should buy you a drink!

bdenied said...

I would accept but I do not drink.......if you want to conact me the email has a link......

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...