Thursday, July 26, 2007
Discovering new blogs
I have found a couple of blogs out there that I find interesting and will link them here to my site. I really wish there was a good blog search engine but there really is not. So finding interesting blogs regarding aspects of sexual lifestyle is not really easy and the best I have found have come from links. So now I just have to remember how to do it. Oh yeah if anyone knows the steps to follow to post picutures please either leave a detailed comment or send me an email. I have read the instructions here and they make as much sense as how to manufacture hydrogen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!!!
By Mrs bdenied 1/10/26 Hubby had a restless night and could not sleep. He had gotten up early and by 8 Am he was getting sleepy again. H...
-
By Mrs bdenied 1/10/26 Hubby had a restless night and could not sleep. He had gotten up early and by 8 Am he was getting sleepy again. H...
-
By Mrs bdenied One Friday evening we went out with another like minded couple to go see a band. Each man was locked in a cock cage and w...
-
A couple weeks ago, I heard from Alpha One by text. Has turned into at least a once a month face time for him to get off. Glad he is stayi...
No comments:
Post a Comment