Saturday, July 28, 2007

Dinner and calls

Our anniversary is coming up next week and I may have to be on a trip so last night I took her to a nice restaraunt. Actually we go to dinner every Friday so in and of itself was nothing special but the place was nice, she looked lovely and just spending time with her is really nice.

So we are at dinner and her cell rings and guess who? It's her number one guy. He asks her where she is and she says at restaraunt. I then hear her say, well "Babby you can talk to me, what can your personal whore do for you?"

She is whispering but she is phone boning him right in front of me. He apparently asked where I was and she told him in the bathroom.

Well this whole week she has been feeling lousy, fighting a cold or allergy or something and she has not been into sex at all. But when he called her face lighted up, she got happy and suddenly her demeanor changed and she became very playfull and flirty.

I think she wanted some last night but frankly I was just too tired myself and putting myself into travel mode. I did promise to shave her Saturday and I said she was getting her pussy kissed. She said she wanted it and almost asked for it tonight but she was still coughing a bit and wanted to wait an extra day.

I think its amazing how he puts her into the " I wanna fuck mode." So why should I complain as I am the beneficiary of her horniness.

Tomorrow I leave for a five and possibly 7 day trip and hopefully he will call her and do her while I am away.

No comments:

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...