Thursday, July 19, 2007

Drought Ends

We did our littles shaving ritual last night. I call it opening the barbarshop. I shave her nice and smooth and then I get a reward by serving her orally.

She manages to cum quite quickly this way. I think its a combination of the hot soapy water, the shaving cream I massage into her mounds and the attention I pay to her.

After I shave her I use a warm wash cloth to clean away the left over shave cream, and the warmth to sooth her. Then I apply some baby oil to keep razor burn to a minimum and keep those bumps away. (it works too) and then I have fun with her with my mouth.

After she came she was nice to me and gave me a nice hand job. I came all over her and me too. She did get a call yesterday with an out of area number but no message was left. We assumed it was her main guy.

Today she went to work for her last day. She wore a nice sun type dress and no panties nor a bra. I love it when she goes to work this way and I always hope some male customer or co-worker will catch a glimpse up that dress hem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I myself, was thinking of wearing my short - shorts - without any panties on ...I think that will drive my bf batty...heheheheh...

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...