Saturday, July 7, 2007

Lonely erotic weekend

It has been lonely without her but very erotic at the same time. Knowing she got laid the other night made me very happy and having her tell me some details was as always very hot. Today she told me that she was horny yesterday afternoon and went in to take a nap. That is code for she masturbated and she did tell me that too. She said the bed was warm and comfortable and she just let her fingers brush her clit. She did not tell me what if any fantasies she had but I would be willing to bet they were about her number one buddy. I love it that she feels horny and the thought that she may be thinking about him is very hot. She did mention she thought about me going down on her but thats about all she said as far as fantasy happens.

No comments:

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...