Monday, July 16, 2007

Final Chapter weekend

Our guest left for the airport and for the first time this weekend we were alone with each other. Unlike a lot of households in America we only own two TV's. One in the living room and a very old 13incher in the bedroom.

The main TV is a 32" very heavy one. We have it in a nice Entertainment cabinet and its pretty imobile. Well when she and our friend were out the other night, I was watching it and it just quit working. Now since yesterday was Sunday no repair place was open and I wonder if I should have it fixed or just buy one of the HDTV's now out.

Well this leads me to what my final post is about. I am feeling better since my medical problem is over and definitley horny with her fucking in front of me, cavorting with our friend, dressing sexy etc. I have had no pussy since at least last week, I do remember getting her off but I can't remember if I got off and before last Sunday I was away for five days. Oh yeah I did get a BJ on Sunday last week so its been seven days without a cum for me.

Since we had no TV we sat on the couch and she began to play with my cock. I was wearing a pair of cotton shorts and I was really poking the fabic with my erection. I thought since she had gotten laid by her main guy the week before and our friend this weekend and since she was feeling sorry for me regarding my medical issue, she would get me off.

Well no sooner than I got my really nice erection and she was stroking it through the fabric she says, "You are not cumming today I am just playing."

Wow, talk about being a cuckold. She gets our friend off, fucks him and now she only plays with me. For those of you who read this blog you will see a pattern here. She cums and I don't.

Well later last night we watched the TV in the bedroom and she was stroking my now naked penis as I had taken the shorts off. I was visibly erect to her and very freshly shaved as I have no pubic hair at all and have not now since 1992.... She would play with it then stop and when the erection went away she would bring it back to full staff.

I find this more relaxing than frustrating and I have to confess I like the tease and denial. As we went to sleep last night I said that I was glad she and I had the kind of relationship where she could feel no obligation to get me off even when she had spent the weekend screwing other men. We kissed and snuggled and feel asleep immediately.

I really felt loved by her this week and very ,very close to her.

No comments:

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...