Saturday, July 14, 2007

Weekend progression

Well Friday night came and we all went out to dinner. Had a really nice dinner too at a local trendy spot. Came home around 9 pm from dinner and they sat on the couch., He took his time and undressed her in front of me and they petted, made out and otherwise got themselves turned on. At one point I noticed he had a hard poking his pants out and she was using her foot to keep it that way. She eventually stood up, told him to get into the bedroom and he followed her there.

They left the door open but I did my best not to watch and instead closed my eyes and listened to them fuck. He seemed to be giving her a good fucking judging from the sounds the bed was making. I suppose they were in there about an hour and finally I heard a tremendous moan and he was obviiously coming/ She tends to be a bit on the silent side when an audience (me) is present but noisey when doing me alone. I have no idea if she came or not.

We all chatted after they came out until about 1am and as it was time for bed he asked where he was sleeping/ She was quite apologetic and had saddness in her eyes but she said,"I almost lost him this week and Im really clingy and I want to sleep with him." I hope you don't mind." It was very touching and indeed she has been clingy and her love for me comes out loud and clear. We slept together very closely and I think some part of her touched me throughout the whole of the night.

Saturday we all went to a nude beach and it was incredibly hot. After about 2 hrs I got really weak and thought I was going to pass out. It's all related to my illness this week which has left me really exhusted and out of my usual very active self. I won't bore anyone with the details but I'm really ok, just in recovery mode and I should be back to normal in a day or so more. But right now I'm only running on 5 cylinders out of my usual eight.

Tonight she got really dressed up in a hot smokin hot dress. She came out and proped a leg up on the couch and her dress hiked up and she was daring me to run my hand up her dress hem and feel her pussy and I took the bait. She had on a tiny black thong under the dress and it was really wet which tells me she is looking forward to fucking him again tonight. I stayed home as he took her to a local swing club for a night of hot dancing and fucking. I got pretty hard myself just feeling her up and she reached down and felt me too. I find myself getting turned on now as I write this and she just called to ask where to turn to get to the club they are going too as she gets a bit lost in that area.

I will write more as I know the details, but this is what its like to have a hot wife who dates while the cuckold in her life waits. For those of you who are cuckolds you know what I'm feeling and for those wanna bees you want to feel what I'm feeling. You bulls know too, and so do you hot wives.

1 comment:

PDXsubcuck said...

So exciting seeing your wife so excited by another man, seeing them being affectionate in front of you...for the moment putting him first and putting him first in a sexual way.

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...