Sunday, July 15, 2007

Finishing the weekend

My wife and our friend went to the swinger club last night. As I said in the previous post she looked really hot. They only stayed until a bit after midnight and were home by 1am. I did learn that she gave him a rather nice hand job as they were in the "back room" watching other people have various forms of sex. My wife is rather shy in group settings most times and won't put herself on display by having intercourse but she has been known to give out BJ's and hand jobs regardless of who watches.

I know because of my recent sudden medical problem that she was distracted and today after lunch she said she was sorry that she did not sleep (operative word sleep) with him but she again said she was clingy.

Frankly, I needed her closeness this weekend and I think while somewhat sorry she did not have me in the other room I wanted her close too. But it was still fun having our friend and our friend having her. That is I suppose what cuckolding is all about when its done with the encouragement of both the cuckold and the wife.

No comments:

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...