Friday, July 6, 2007

Sketchy unexpected cuckold details

Well being in NY a long way from home I dont have a lot of details on her tryst last night. I know this much. She picked him up at the airport and they drove to a special place they have found. He has a large Urban Vechile. She sat sideways giving him a view up her skirt, and she played with his cock with her feet while he drove to the spot. She said he had an "enormous hard on."

She said he got her off a couple of times with his hand (she is a squirter...at least with him anyway) and then he got down to the business of fucking her. She said he was ripe and ready and did not last long. It is not that he is not good but that they have such a hot relationship, and the sexual tension is always high.

She made it a point to tell me that when she told him she might not come down and then chaged her mind quickly, he told her, "Yeah, you just have to have this huge cock." She made it sound like he was saying it but I think she is actually letting me know through a very subtle way how big he really is. She may say seize doesnt count but frankly I think it does for her. (and most other women if they are honest.

As an aside to this post, I spent the day at the NY Metropolitan Museum of Art. I love the place although I am not much of an art person and know little of the works there. I am always amazed at how long erotic art has been going on. One thing I really notice from many of the old Greek and Roman art is that there is a lack of pubic hair on the models whether in paintings or statues and those that have it, have it very sparsley. I learned that the Romans and Greeks used dipiliation centuries ago......(She and I are both totaly shaved....hairless and would have it no other way.)

I also went to the Museum of Sex on 27th street. I have been to "sex museums" now in Paris, Miami, and NY and the best one is in Miami....NY is a close second in my book and Paris a close third. Miami is by far the best but has no or very little art with a bdsm theme and the same for Paris. NY has a very good "kinky" display and its depiction of video sexual history is tops. Miami only wins in my book because of its seize. (See seize does matter..)

Oh and finally, I spoke to her today and was telling her how horny I was and how much I wanted to do her. I told her I would take "seconds" and she said, "Yeah you would, I had fun last night."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many women will confess to enjoying size. But I don't think they obsess over it the way that many men imagine.

Regardless of how huge he is if he doesn't seek to satisfy then she isn't apt to want to ever see him again. If he does then bigger - up to a point - is better.

bdenied said...

Thanks for your comment and reading my blog. Comments let me know others read this and I appreciate it very much. Anyone who reads please feel free to leave comments.

Unknown said...

You are sadly mistaken R. Size is extremely important. If you have had someone bigger after being used to someone smaller, there is a BIG differene in what you feel. I couldn't imagine being stuck in a marriage with a small husband. Why do you think women stop having sex with their husbands?

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...