Thursday, July 5, 2007

On being cuckold

I do not believe I have written much about how or what it was that got me started along the cuckold lines. I am sometimes not sure myself. I just read a post on Emma Kelly's blog about having babbies not by the husband.

Her post reminded me that I one time offered to marry a girl who thought she was pregnant. I had at the time never had sex with her. We were good friends and eventually she and I did have sex. Well she turned me down and as it happened she was not pregnant.

I also dated a girl once who openly flirted with some guys on our date and I wound up giving her the car keys and walked home. I was not angry with her I just was aware that at that night and under those circumstances I was not in the same competitive circles as the guys that she flirted with. It was not a macho thing because at the time, I was definitely much above their levels physically. I was bigger and stronger and they would have been not match for me. I wont go into a lot of details because it is not important. Eventually this girl and I did have some great sex and shortly after we did I received an inviation to her wedding.

I think I was a fling before her marriage. In other words she "cheated" on him with me. I suppose that he was an unwitting cuckold himself and to this day I wonder if she is a "hot wife"

I also wonder about the girl I offered to marry. She was one sexy woman and I wonder if she is a "hot wife too."

I just think it was my destiny to be a cuckold.

No comments:

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...