Friday, May 2, 2008

Resting

This photo was taken a while back but just thought I might post it anyway, especially since Im in one of my exhibitionist moods.....and also cause a few of the other guy bloggers have been posting.....so I thought I'd show off too....hope you don't mind.


On another note, we were out having coffee the other night when one of her boyfriends started to text message her. It was fun watching her text back and forth as they flirted. It was fun to watch that sly smile come across her face knowing she was turning a guy on she showed me one little snippet where he said she had a really nice tasting pussy.....wow, so without telling me she told me that he had gone down on her. That was hot because she had not given me much of any detail about this guy....so at least I knew he had headed south. I appreciate a guy who likes to likes to eat pussy. In any event here is me !

1 comment:

Naughty Girl said...

Text sex has become one of my favorite things to do. I can do it anywhere and I like turning him on with words when I can't with my body.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...