Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Psudeo Mag Cover

This is a cool cover. I just happened to like it. It got me to wonder. If a cuckold bets his wife's pussy in a poker hand and the cuckold wins the hand, does that mean the wife fucks the other guy? Or...does it mean she only fucks him if the cuckold husband looses the poker hand? Seems to me the cuckold wins either way......

This cover has a lot to say. Aside from the poker bet, it talks about hot sex witht the ex. Most women I know hate their ""ex" but could there be hot sex with the ex....could there be sex witht he ex while the cuckold husband is around....Just food for thought I suppose...kinda gets the fantasy juices flowing.

4 comments:

cchevvy said...

Hi bd, I have just read your blog from the very start. It was like an exciting book I just couldn't put it down until I had finished. Keep up the good work, you are a very lucky man. I only wish that my wife was half the womanyour lady is, but alas she is not. I look forward to the next installment.

bdenied said...

cchevy, thank you for your comments and I do appreciate you taking the time to read the blog.

curiousgirl said...

sex with the ex...lol...yeah...that's a cool feeling...

what i like about sex with the ex is that there is no guessing what the other person likes...you know each other intimately already...and it is familiar so it is comforting...yet different, so that makes it exciting...

and your comment about me as a reader made me smile...very thoughtful of you!

cg

bdenied said...

CG, thanks again for stopping by and leaving a comment. I really do appreciate what you have to say. So, I take it you have had sex with the ex or at least thought about it. Cool.....

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...