Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What Tuesday Brought

Tuesday brought rain, and a trip to the dentist for her. Her planned date was called off because of work for him and she was a bit sore after having a crown put on a tooth.....she came home looking like someone had punched her in the jaw........ouch..

I had to go to work but just thinking about her getting nailed and having played around last night, caused me to take matters into my own hands......

Sorry but sometimes that is life......that's how you kow we are for real anyway....if there was any doubt.

2 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

Nice. We like your realness. ;)

And better luck soon.

Alfie said...

How about showing us your favourite pic?

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...