Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Old FWB's

She received a call at work this morning from her number one fWB from our previous home state. he asked her what city we live in and if he could get there would she be willing to spend the night with him.

She told me this with a big smile on her face. I have been telling her that sooner or later he will make it here...I can only hope for her that he does....when we dont know...but at least he still thinks about her...

Sorry for the lack of posts but not much too write about and my wireless is giving me a problem. It has not worked very well since we got here and the signal keeps fading in and out. Bought a new splitter today but the signal did not improve, so the cable company is coming to fix it this weekend...so I may be up or I may be down.

No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...