Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday Cuckold


I came home from work today a bit late as it was a strange day where not much went on schedule. She greeted me with a big smile and kiss. She often puts on lipstick and makeup for me when I come home. A nice touch I love. She had on one of my older t-shirts. (women love wearing husbands t-shirts0 and I did not notice what was under it as it was long.


I have her a hug and kiss and noted she had put on her make up and told her she looked happy. She pulled her shirt up and she on on these panties.. I immediately knew what they meant. I said, "Did you get laid today? She smiled and said "That's why I kept these on." I knew who did her although I have not met him. I have not been in her pussy for several days and I wonder If I will tonight, or if its still off limits...She has been teasing me and Im quite horny...Ill let you know when I know.

No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...