Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Details on Monday' Cuckolding Event

Well frankly, I do not have a lot of details. He came over. I know that much and he fucked her. I assume that much. She did not go into details and I did not ask. I did ask what time he came by and thats about it.His scent was on her in some places.

Her pussy had that "I have been fucked feel."

She played with me a lot during the course of the evening,keeping me good and hard for a long time. I stroked her pussy through those panties. Eventually she took them off and that is when I noted the "Pussy has been fucked" feel.....

We went into the bedroom to watch one of the late night shows and as we lay there she kept stroking me slowly. A stroke I have come to learn means, "I'm just playing, you're not cumming tonight." It was ok with me although I did want her badly but I don't want to be one of those husbands who just has to "reclaim" their territory. It's not about me after all, its about her freedom to enjoy sex with whom she chooses.

I did kiss her pussy good night and she smiled when I did....I enjoyed doing so too.

She has been playing with me a bit tonight too....maybe I'll get lucky and cum and maybe I wont.

2 comments:

curiousgirl said...

i love that line where you said "her pussy had that 'i have been fucked' feel"...i bet it was a wonderful sensation...

cg

bdenied said...

Curious girl: Yes, it was and you know what makes the comment more meaningful is that one of my female readers picked up on its meaning and commented......thanks

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...