Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hanging around

Well today we finally started to hang some art work on the walls of the new house. I hate doing that and since this is an older home the walls are more crooked than your average politician.

I went to one of those big "Box" home improvement stores and bought a lazer level... I wound up hanging them the old fashioned way by eye balling it. The lazer comes with no directions on how to use it so I gave up trying to follow its red line.

She and the boyfriend texted all day back and forth. He waslike a puppy begging for table scraps. He really wanted her pussy but she kept telling him we were busy doing our home improvement thing.

I think one of my blog connections just wrote about her short patience with guys who annoy her. He missed his chance yesterday when I was at work and today she and I just needed to get this done....Hanging paintings is a pain and I have to finish tomorrow..You can only take so much of that crap.

6 comments:

Peggy said...

Lucky you, getting all settled in!!

Interesting entry - you mean y'all aren't JUST sitting around fucking all day? :D

See y'all soon!

db said...

"eye-ballin'" it always works out better with me. Is that kinda like "tea-bagging"?
/dirty mind

bdenied said...

Peggy, I wish.....but then life gets in the way of living, doesnt it....

Hank-----I never thought of that.

Naughty K said...

It isn't all sex all the time, but I sure wish it was....

bdenied said...

NaughtyK, that would be so damn nice.....would make life fun at least

Anonymous said...

Almost up to date! I think you were talking about me lol. I was getting quite annoyed quickly wasnt I, guess that's what happens when you're horny ;)

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...