Monday, May 5, 2008

What will Tuesday Bring

Last night watching television, her phone rang. She had a text message from her new BF....He sent several messages and she replied. Obvious flirting going on.

In the meantime she was stroking me, getting me aroused. She has pretty much kept me in a more or less aroused state for the past week...Sure some of why is because I told her I'd enjoy some teasing...I like the feeling of being aroused. Makes me feel young again...Guys know what I mean...Those times as a teen and young adult when an erection could be caused because the wind was out of the south...Girls sometimes have a difficult time with it...For some women there is power in getting a guy to come...For others there is power in the tease and denial. I like the feeling of having my orgasms controlled but I like just feeling aroused...Its the adventure of the journey more than the arrival at the destination.

Well in any event, she is supposed to see him tomorrow while I am at work....I think her phone just rang and she is talking to him now.....Ill let you know when I know

1 comment:

Alfie said...

I know precisely what you mean - that delightful ache never loses its wonder.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...