Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thinking about it


I worked late the other night coming home in the early morning hours. I gave her a nice snuggle but tried not to wake her. The next morning she woke up and had that "frisky" look, but she is still recovering from her surgical ordeal and has not felt totaly up to par. In any event she said, she had been "bad" while I was at work. Now that is our code for "I masturbated. "
I thought about that most of yesterday but never got around to getting myself off. So last night as we were watching tv she started her gentle stroking of my favorite body part. I could tell from her touch that there would be no "happy ending." I have learned over the years that sometimes she just plays with it because she like the feel of him or just wants to do something to amuse herself. We went into the bedroom after the news to watch Leno and she continued to play with him. I was getting very turned on and very erect.
So today I have been contemplating finishing it but that would just not seem right.
I prefer to let her decide when I cum or if I do......the intensity of staying on the edge for those of you who havent tried it can be very erotic. so today Ill just stay on the edge if I can

8 comments:

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

I love that on-edge feeling--being tormented to a point. Of course, I'm with your wife as well--I also like just "playing around" for the feel of it. :)

Happy HNT!

Alfie said...

I agree: Staying on the edge for as long as you can bear - and then longer - is truly great!

bdenied said...

Ms I.....thanks, I have found a lot of ladies like playing it just to feel it and dont particularly want him to cum, but guys get funny about that...me I love it.Most womenn I know don't like the edge feeling but the ones who do have no trouble cumming...

Alfie that beautiful lady of yours can keep anyone on the edge just from looking at her.

curiousgirl said...

yeah, i am going to be the only here to comment on your balls...what a nice pair!

and yes...there is something very satisfying about stroking a man's cock and then letting him wait for release...i have only had one brief relationship where that was very much a part of our play...he thoroughly enjoyed it...as did i...

cg

bdenied said...

CG: Thanks for the female insight about teasing. I also appreciate your compliment regarding my balls. I do like showing them off at times and appreciate it when someone such as yourself enjoys my exhibitionism. Your comment has inspired a new post and for that I am also appreciative, especially since I had nothing to write about.

Lavender Fields said...

Very nice pic of your cock and balls

Kittie Kate said...

I actually don't like suspense. I like to see a guy cum.

bdenied said...

Kittie Kate, well then I would say that is your perogative....just remember that some of us like the journey more than the destination....thanks for reading and leaving your comments, I love them....and you aint hard to look at either....

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...