Wednesday, April 30, 2008

No News


I have resorted to posting a series of photos we took a couple of weeks ago. They make good fillers when not much is going on. She, as I had mentioned found a new FWB here at our new place and he has come over and done her a couple of times. They both seemed to enjoy it....He works a lot and it becomes difficult to get by. She has not heard from him in at least a weeks now. They were supposed to hook up last week but she was busy and things just did not work out.So this is probably a good position to practice getting in just in case he does drop by.. I rather like it the photo myself. One may not think of a woman who has smaller breasts as showing cleavage and such but I think the photo makes her breasts look mighty inviting and shows off their perky shae.

10 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

She does have a way of leaving me quite transfixed and inspired.

So beautiful.

(I'm getting hit by the same spammer you mentioned earlier. Let me know if you find a way to block him.)

bdenied said...

I sent you an email Bliss as to how Im trying to deal with it. Thanks for the nice comment.....I love it when guys find her hot......that encourages me to post her.

Kittie Kate said...

I'm glad I have small boobs! Big boobs are pain and they'll end up hanging down when you get older.

Hers are a perfect size.

bdenied said...

Kitttie, and they are truly beautiful too. You turn me on a lot.....your yummy

Lavender Fields said...

she looks very sexy and inviting

Peggy said...

Definitely one of the perks of having small breasts - they're perky!

Lookin' good over there!

db said...

no, over here on the couch!

bdenied said...

Anna thank you for the nice compliment

bdenied said...

Hank which ever couch you want is fine.....

bdenied said...

Peggy, Perky breasts and a perky personality.....

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...