Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday at the Park

No its not what you think. No photos this time. I have published just about all that we have taken so I suppose its time to break out the camera again.

We spent a delighful day with our new found friends. Had a great lunch. Then headed off for a local arts show. It was hot but beautiful and we meandered the show which was small but not so crowded you could not see the displays.

I had to keep an eye on my bride as she is recovering from some minor but rather painful out patient surgery......and she does not tolerate heat well at all.

We bought one piece, saw one piece we really liked but were afraid it may not fit and frankly it was somewhat pricey.

We all bought several cold waters and I could not help but notice how really pretty our two ladies are. They both had on skimpy tank tops and they both have in my humble opinion really cute and sexy figures and breasts.

Although we have not seen them naked we have seen both their naked photos so whats under the clothing is not a mystery but still......hmmmmm would love to see her in person and I think I can speak for my wife when I say, she has a similar feeling. He even remarked about how he did not like his skin tone in the last photo we had seen and I said I did not think my wife was really noticing skin tone.....but she did remark about the erection he sported at the time.....imagine that.

Well although this is a boring post with no hot sex, I just had to write about it. These two friends are very sensual people and being with them is fun and hot in more ways than the outside temperature...aside from that they are both very bright energetic people who are great company.

We started to head back when that sinking horrible feeling came over me as I realized I could not find my car keys. Crap we had walked a long distance and to go back and trace my footsteps seemed like long shot but one I had to take. I won't bore you with the search, it was long and hot and I asked several times at the lost and found center and no luck until I heard a radio call with someone describing a lost set of keys they had just found...If you dont believe in miracles, just believe that I believe.....I got my keys back and the four of us spent the next 30 minutes celebrating with a dish of ice cream for the girls and we guys had milk shakes....the girls looked great with whipped cream on the sides of their mouth and being the guy I am my imagination was running wild. I will leave you with that thought in mind today.

Happy Memorial Day and to all those who keep us free and who have paid the price to do so, God Bless you and thank You.

4 comments:

curiousgirl said...

that sounds like you had a fun day...and the sexual undercurrents were clearly there...so it was not a boring post lol

cg

bdenied said...

CG, it was a great day, thanks for stopping by and thanks for your very nice comment. I think any time Im around a hot woman there is a sexual undercurrent and both our ladies are hot women....as I suspect you are too.

db said...

I kept waiting to see the wet t-shirt show

bdenied said...

Hank you must read minds or something, I had to put water on her a couple of times to cool her down and I thought....hmmmmm, it would sure be fun to get that skimpy top wet and show her off...then I started thinking...hmmmm too bad our friend doesnt get his lady wet too...or maybe he does.......or maybe she was.....amazing what runds through ones mind.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...