Thursday, October 2, 2008

Who will HNT

So I was visiting Alfie loves Emma and he had an interesting snippet about sending her photo to a men's mag to be posted in the "My Wife" section of said magazine. He mentioned that it was his fantasy to wonder if some man was going to masturbate to her photo.

Well I wonder myself is anyone masturbates to my own lovely lady. I know that she has taken several calls from one former fantasy guy and he jerks off to her voice. I find that very hot indeed..

So today I show a bit of a teasing upskirt I took of her when she was laying down on the bed just after we had come home from a nice day out. You will notice that the kitty does not have any panty covering and that is the way she had gone out in public. I always hope some lucky guy will get a glimpse up her skirt. I love thinking someone saw her exposed and may have gone home and jerked off.

So who will jerk off to this photo? I can only wonder and hope.

13 comments:

13messages said...

I have been moved to masturbate to your beautiful wife's image on numerous occasions. And maybe this picture will inspire more of the same tonight. ;)

Lavender Fields said...

Maybe you should do like Bass Girl and get readers to send you in pics of them masturbating on her pics.Your wife is truly very hot

Jennybean said...

Well, I don't think I will... but I bet I know some guys who will...

Great pic...

HHNT

bdenied said...

13....that makes me feel really good and I bet it makes you feel relieved...thanks for telling us that...she is going to be pleased

Anna: That is a great idea so anyone reading the comments who wants to capture the photo and email it to me with your cum plastered on her, feel free to do so.

JB: Thanks, welcome to the blog and lets hope you're right.....I think you will be

Kittie Kate said...

That's cool she does. Not my comfort zone though.

I've gone topless outdoors before.

Happy HNT!

Alfie said...

Great great picture! To think some lucky guy gets that!

bdenied said...

Kittie: What makes you uncomfortable.. I have seen that lovely pussy of yours and would love to catch a glimpse in public....but I understand your comfort zone

Alfie. Yes Im a lucky guy but so are the men she chooses to allow into that secial place.....

rb said...

Hey there...thanks for your blog and all the sharing of the life. I live it too. Not sure if you have been to my blog but i invite you to take a look... it is at
http://wifeworshipper.blogspot.com

Let me know if you would like to do a link exchange!

Maeve said...

I like the thinking behind the posting of the pic...
Happy belated HNT!

bdenied said...

Maeve, welcome to the blog and thanks for your comment. Im happy we could please someone with our thinking.....please stop by again.

bdenied said...

RB, I got an opportunity just yesterday and thanks for stopping by....nice to have a friend out there who faces some of the same things

Penedictor said...

psssssss, she is sleaping, and i am very happy for this and see.

Congratulation.

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

I jerked off to it this morning.

I will try to repay the favor. ...Here's something to think about.

Em cuffed my hands behind my back a shoved me into the cage last night. Then she went out into the courtyard, leaving the front door open, and had a chat with one of her neighbor girlfriends. After a while she came back and whipped and paddled me. Then I serviced her orally until she came.

She was annoyed with me because I hadn't been keeping up with my chores so I didn't get to cum.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...