Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Other Side of The Door



I had been anticipating the encounter for a week. Being at a new job. it was a task manipulating being able to leave at exactly 12:30 before the first shift returned. But being that I had,as they say, a hot date, I made sure it got arranged. It was pouring rain-it was a frustratingly SLOW drive the 3 miles home. Finally home, it wasn't long before Mr. Shoulders showed up as planned. We walked down the hall & he entered the bedroom. I shut the door & slyly slipped a "Privacy Please" sign that had been swiped form a hotel on the outsire door knob, knowing that hubby may be home at any minute. Now the fun begins. What with the rain soaked bodies, it was steamy. It was only moments before our bodies were disrobed. He kissed me with hungry eyes. His cock was hard. His cock was large. I just love sucking that hard cock-swiping my tongue up & down the shaft & "tickling" the tip while sucking, sucking sucking. Then, kneeling over the bed, he shoved that cock into a tight pussy. He pounded away making it wetter & wetter. I moaned with each thrust. When it was over, there was a large deposit inside this well lubricated pussy. It was thrilligng knowing there would be "backwash" onto my lace panties & it would be a reminder for the rest of the day of the passionate lunch hour.

And yes, during the afternoon, sitting at my desk, my nose could detect that I had had SEX. How exciting! The anticipation, trying to coordinate a lunch hour, and having the smells subtley reminding me of the passion. A Fergie tune went through my head all afternoon---"The smell of your skin lingers on me now. You're probly on your flight back to your hometown.." Well...it is not the smell of skin & he isn't on a flight, (that is another story for another day) but it is the subtle smell of another man after he got back in his car & went home. A very sexy feeling.

It was especially a sexy feeling for me because I knew hubby would be coming home & would have to wait outside the door listening to the sounds of sex. And sure enough, he had gotten home during the encounter. He had a hard on the rest of the day thinking about what was denied him & what he could have later.
Mrs bdenied

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

"He had a hard on the rest of the day thinking about what was denied him . . . "

So do I! Love your blog and the two points of view! I've added you to my list of blogs I read!

13messages said...

I was a bit aroused reading about your fun as well.

Great pic, too!

Live Spark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms. Inconspicuous said...

I love this story...

I love that post-sex smell...musky and earthy...

I love that "after effect" of releasing inside. . .

And I love the dual perspectives from the post below. :D

Emma Kelly said...

Dear Mrs. bd,

Very nice to hear your side of it.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Ms. Lily said...

I totally enjoyed reading both sides to this very hot lunch break experience. Thank you, for sharing. And great pics by the way.
xo
~Lily

Lavender Fields said...

Your such an erotic woman and what sexual stimulation to know your hubby was listening and getting hard.
You two are just made for each other

Miss Honey said...

very... very... very sexy.

bdenied said...

Con thank you so much......stop by often please.

MS I: You and I are on the same page....thank you so much

13...I think she likes that we get aroused. Im sure of it

Scott: Thank You it was fun to write it...Mrs bd

Anna: Thanks he thinks so too

MsHoney. We are both so pleased that so many comments came through on this one and that people like yourself found the encounter so sexy.. We are struck by the number of our female readers who commented and suspect its something a lot of them are either doing or would like to do...

MsLilly: We thought it important to give both sides and besides I like it when she posts more often

bdenied said...

Missy has left a new comment on your post "The Other Side of The Door":

I love, love, love that backwash--and I love getting to read the two posts back-to-back. :D

Delicious.

jude said...

love reading both sides..thank you

bdenied said...

Jude: Galdyou like both posts., good to see you again

MyKey said...

And what was it that he had later? :)

Ahh you lucky pair!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...