Monday, October 13, 2008

If Only a weekend fantasy

Without going into a lot of details, this weekend saw me off and a special event taking place not far from where we live.

A co-worker wanted to attend and so did my wife and I...His wife was not interested so since he had to drive by our place to get to the event, we three agreed to share a ride...saved gas and parking fees.

He showed up and I must admit he is a good looking guy... They kind I knew she would find attractive...especially the way he was dressed (just jeans and a tight t-shirt) but I knew she was impressed.

We went to the event, stayed all day and I could tell by her reactions she was definitely enjoying his company. In all honesty, he is a devouted family man (yeah I know he has a penis) and I'm sure he would not entertain the thought of us doing her but I knew she entertained it and so did I..
I could envision her sandwhiched between us as we fucked her....

When he dropped us off, she and I went to a burger and that is when she said that he was "very doable." and she told me that at one point she had placed her hand on my thigh at the event and was thinking about doing the same to his thigh....I must have sensed the same because that is the precise time I was aware she really found him hot.

So anyway we wound up in bed later that afternoon and I was just wondering what fantasies went through her mind as I sunk into her lovely pussy....in any event it was a great afternoon and a lot of fun even if it was just a fantasy.

4 comments:

jude said...

aaahhh...you have a great life bd..
jude

curiousgirl said...

funny how the realms of fantasy and reality really are meant to go hand in hand...they feed off each other more often than we realize...

cg

Alfie said...

Does the best sex happen in bed or in the brain? Incidentally, I've just noticed that the word verification is "oohoh" - sound like someone is having fun!

bdenied said...

Jude: Long time no see glad you stopped by again thanks...

CG: You hit the nail on the head, fantasy does go hand in hand and that what in my opinion leads to a great sex life.

Alfie: It at least starts in the brain.....thats for sure

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...