Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A new Poll

I have a new poll inspired by two blog posts. They both had to do with panties and their allure to men.

In one blog article it mentioned that Japaneese Men have taken up a new hobby of looking up skirts. Now I must confess that I have cast my eyes up a few skirts in my life. The majority of peeps was purely accidential on both my part and I am sure on the part of the lady too.

But you know, panties are so damn pretty its ashame they have to be hidden from view, and I am sure that on at least two times, glances up a skirt were perhaps accidential on my part but I'm sure well planned by the lady.

The first really deliberate time I remember happened in high school. My best friend and I helped a young lady change a tire on her VW bug. She wore a very short skirt. (They were very short in the 60's) and after we changed the tire, she opened her door, sat on the car seat, leaned back to "get her purse" opened her legs wide and I mean wide, skirt hiking up and showing off some cotton white panties....She asks, "How can I repay you two guys?" and we say almost in unison, "You already have."

The next really obvious time was when I was at Boston's Logan airport. I was at the food court and a very pretty flight attendant caught my eye....Another pretty flight attendant walked by and my eyes zoned in on her really tight across the ass skirt and as Im following her, the first Ms Cutie, opens her legs and gives me a giant flash. I looked at her, she at me and I just start to get up (hell even I know an invitation when I see it) and as I do, along comes another girl from Ms Flash's company sits down and I know Im outnumbered now and I sit back down. And that is probably why Im the cuckold husband instead of the "I do other wives guy."

So come on girls, fill out the poll and if you want as and added bonus leave us a comment.

14 comments:

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

I've done the exposed thong strap on purpose, but I don't think I've ever done the full-on crotch flash.

I'm still counting it, though. :)

Lavender Fields said...

Hey i started flashing mine when i was a kid and still do

bdenied said...

MsI and you other ladies out there, thong flashes count too...

Anna: I knew there was a reason I loved you....

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

Well, you know Em and I lived in Japan for years so I just had to weigh in here.

School girls in Japan wear little sailor suit uniforms until they graduate high school. These "uniforms," and you have to take the term loosely, are cut all the way to their labia. In any other civilized, industrial nation it would be outrageous. But there it's the norm.

You get little peeks all the time without really trying very hard. Like the girl that's climbing the stairs 2 or 3 steps above you in the train station. You don't mean to peek. Can it really qualify as a peek if your eyes just happen to fall in that direction and she's standing there exposed.

It's nothing new in Japan. Not really a craze or a trend. More of a national pastime like pachinko. I used to watch school girls on a plaza near my apartment peeling off their panties for significant change to sleazy fifty-something salarymen. A couple of hours and a few panties later and the girls are off to the Prada or Gucci store.

It's a wacky world.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Kittie Kate said...

I don't show my panties on purpose. I do remember climbing over a fence and my pants split open.

I wear thongs anyways.

Miss Honey said...

If you want him to fall on his knees and worship... a glimps of Heaven is powerful thing.

bdenied said...

Scott: Very interesting observation and along the lines of the article I found about Japaneese men...I had no idea about the school girls flashing panties for pennies though.....imagine that going on here....there would be Dateline NBC Panty Flasher Perverts.....

KK....I don't think split pants counts but musta been fun to watch anyway.....I notice you said on purpose...perhaps by accident?

Miss Honey.....it is indeed a glimpse of heaven....right on!

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

Japanese girls don't do anything for pennies...A very avaricious lot...Those nutty guys usually are forking over about a $50-$100 for those "freshly used" panties.

A genuine Gucci wallet, for example, goes for about $500 in a Tokyo department store.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Kittie Kate said...

You've seen my panties before, and a lot more too. ;)

bdenied said...

KK""" yes and those visions are embedded in my memory banks and I can recall those sexy images at a moments notice....you might be interested to note they produce erections.....

Cuckold and Mistress said...

Indeed, I have done this, but I also stopped wearing panties a good number of years ago, so perhaps now someone deserving might see something just a touch different.

bdenied said...

I think I have only gotten a glimpse of the kitty one time. I happened on an airplane, as I turned to look towards the back.. She was sitting across the isle two rows back and her legs were only slightly parted....but there she was in all her shaved splemdid glory....and I got busted looking...a sly smile crossed her lips and a giggle as I quickly looked away.....

Milliscent said...

bdenied,

Thank you for your poll question. It brought back fun memories for me, and I must admit, a very strange way of recalling them.

When I was still a young, new, budding pervy girl, exploring a bit of everything I did do this. Alot it seems, but only if I thought the fellow in question was an appreciative audience. I also as someone else mentioned am often without panties, so many of those flashes years ago were of so much more.

What was most fun for me in thinking about your question though was my recollection of it. I thought back, remembered those very early games and had to smile at my innocence of so many years ago.

I thought to myself, well that was certainly fun back then, look though at how far I've come. From flashing panties to my full on kinks of today.

Then I remembered of course that pictures of me in thong are all over the internet and in print, so I guess that I'm still a flasher of panties today.

bdenied said...

MsM: What a great comment and repose on things. I would take issue with one thing, "When I was young...." From your photos you have a remarkable perpetual youth.....now the budding pervy girl...well You are still budding and still delightfully pervy and getting more so each day.I also think that panty/pussy flashing is a display of power...It says, "See what you'd like....can't touch.....just look..." Ok, sometimes its a come on but mostly I think a display of power.....I have watched men literaly walk into doors and trash cans trying to look at my wife. I know of no girl who has done the same watching a guy walk by...and I would finally agree, Yes, MsM You are most definitely still a panty flasher, and oh how I love you for it

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...