Monday, September 29, 2008

New Look and other things

Thanks to Alfie at Alfie Loves Emma (which by the way is one of the best blogs around-go check it out) I have tried to add a current updated blog list. I am only trying a few to get it started. I hate dead links and hopefully this will be a list of blogs currently active and actually being updated. I don't know if blogs with a content warning are going to be shown but I added a couple of those anyway. If your blog has not gotten on, please bare with me as I continue to try and improve this site. I promise not to overlook you.


One other thing I put on is a followers list. If you see it and just click on it you can add yourself to my blog list which will provide the reader a direct link back to you. I do not find anything user friendly about this blogging thing accept the actual writing. The rest seems to challange my untechnical mind a lot.


On the cuckolding front. She got an email from her new number one guy., I think I will just refer to him as number one now not the new number one. She was very excited to hear from him and told me she wants his cock.....She really smiled and gets turned on thinking about him, so much so that she asked me to take her to bed last night. I often wonder if she is having fantasy about him while fucking me.


I look forward to him visiting even if I am not invited into the bedroom..Last time he came over I was at work, and just missed him. She hangs a "privacy please" sign on the bedroom door when he comes over, just in case I come home while he is here......Ill take a picture of it if I get the opportunity.
With that thought I will leave you with this picture I found while bopping around the internet.

7 comments:

Miss Honey said...

http://misshoney-honeyshive.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

If you use this link for mine it should work.

Honey

bdenied said...

Thanks, I think I have yours on but Ill check it again

Alfie said...

There are some really inspirational pictures out there - that's one to copy. Thanks for the plug by the way - it's nice to be appreciated.

bdenied said...

Alfie: appreciate the help and was glad to give you a plug....

curiousgirl said...

interesting rule...the pic is also nice, too...i have also seen others with this "newfangled" way of listing blogs..but...eh...i like my simple list better...takes too long to scroll down for me lol...

cg

Kittie Kate said...

I love cum shots!

bdenied said...

CG, yes it is but one that should be followed? What do you think...

Kittie: I have become a fan of them too, as you may well know

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...