Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tag Along

I think I have played this once when someone tagged me..I'm not really sure how it goes so I copied what Ms Honey had on her blog since she tagged me Honey's Hive


1. I lost my virginity at: I'm a guy do we have virginity.. ?I did not loose it either.......To loose something means its important......but I had my first sexual experience at a very early age...very early indeed and it was with a girl and it was mutual consent.


2. I wear sandals : A lot....Chacos mostly......I wore them more in Florida than I do in Texas.
.
3. I once had a threesome with: A girl who lived two doors down and my best friend who lived across the street. We were probably 12-14...I don't remember our exact ages.....First I watched him fuck her, then I fucked her or tried anyway.

4. I keep an battery powered toothbrush in: No place. Don't own one and never will

5. I make the world's best: I love to cook I dont know if I make the worlds best anything.

6. "my gay Methodist Minister:: I do not know what to do with this, I do not have a gay anything Minister......

7. Hubby says: I am the Hubby thank you very much.....

5 comments:

Miss Honey said...

See now... this just made me so happy. :) Sorry, I didn't see that you had played before. Or if I did see I didn't remember... terrible memory, that could be a fact to, but it worrys me so I avoid thinking about it or just forget about it.

I knew you would find a unique way to play. LOL

Honey

bdenied said...

MsH: It was fun to play along, I enjoyed it thanks for thinking of me.

curiousgirl said...

that was really cute, lol...and the whole "does a guy have a virginity thing" would make for a great post, methinks...true, men do not have a hymen...but the whole virgin concept...

cg

bdenied said...

CG: I might consider a post on male virginity or the lack thereof unless you want to write one...perhaps we could collaborate.. write me a draft. Ill write you one and we can publish it together...a his/her perspective...

curiousgirl said...

sounds good to me...i just replied to your email on this...

cg

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...