Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Privacy Please!


I came home from work about mid afternoon, having gone in very early this morning. I was hungry and there was nothing to eat, so I undressed, jumped in the shower real quickly, got dried and dressed and headed off for somethingn to eat. I was gone about 45 minutes.....not far from home but traffic and heavy rain slowed things down..
I turn the cornor to my street and the garage door is up. her car is in the garage and a strange vehicle is parked where I park.
Heart pounding, I can sense what is taking place....I enter quitely, and walk from the garage, through the kitchen, family and living room and to our hall way. I hear loud moaning...I can hear her moaning, "Oh GOD THAT FEELS GOOD!" I can hear the distinct guttral sounds of a male and the noise that one would associate with pure outright sex. The male voice is grunting, not making words, just sounds, I can hear skin slap skin, I can hear her yell, 'IT'S YOUR PUSSY, ITS YOUR PUSSY, FUCK IT, IT'S YOURS TO FUCK! More male noise, grunting groaning....
I am staring at the door and the Privacy Please Sign! on the door. She is in our bedroom, probably on our bed and she is fucking someone and it is not me and she has a PRIVACY PLEASE! sign on the door. She does not want my intrusion and she knows I will respect it.....So what do I do? I get the camera and take a photo of the t sign because I can't go in and take a photo of what I want to take a photo of...that being her with her legs spread getting her cunt pounded by a hard cock....and from what I could hear, she was getting it good too.
So there I am with camera in hand and an erection practically popping through the denim of my jeans just mezmerized by her wanton display of sexuality..
I went and got a coke to drink and just listened as they continued to fuck, furiously from the sounds of things... Shortly thereafter I heard what sounded like the loudest guttral groan of a man cumming.....
They came out soon there after...She was again dressed for work, hair a bit mussed, lipstick smeared, with that I just got fucked look on her face. He shook my hand, and I note he is breating heavily, sweating and he is damp from his activities.....he has that "I just fucked your wife grin and she is grinning at him admiringly, as if to agree....I thought I even heard him say something about fucking another man's wife but I could not tell for sure..
He left. She tells me one of the girls at work asked her to go to lunch but she said she had to hurry home and the girl at work more or less states, "Oh you're going to get a nooner huh? My wife grins and says, "Yes, as a matter of fact I am."

9 comments:

13messages said...

Nice. My heart pounds a bit as well just reading and imagining the same here. Beautiful.

bdenied said...

13-Thanks for droping by, I hope your heart is well......

Anonymous said...

". . . just mezmerized by her wanton display of sexuality.. "

me too!

Ms. Lily said...

Very hot! I love stopping in and reading about you two..plus. hehehe And what a good boy, respecting your wife's wishes. Sounds like she had a very lovely lunch break.
xo
~Lily

Milliscent said...

You are a lucky husband indeed!

bdenied said...

Con....welcome to the blog and glad you liked the post, thanks for commenting

MsLilly: and we love you stopping by and leaving us a comment...we do appreciate the support and glad you like what you read

MsMilliscent: You are a very Wise Lady thank You

Miss Honey said...

So very, very, very sexy. To know what you want and to take it. And to have him listening at the door. Yummy.

Cuck&Bull said...

My wife is currently seducing her leading man in a play - follow my blog here -www.cuckandbull.blogspot.com

PDXsubcuck said...

Very interesting, your wife is skilled at playing you the way you want to be played.

Brandi and I are getting back into her being a hotwife but we both want to add some cuckold games. She has made me feel like a cuckold in the past and among other things she plans to do is for me to see her and a lover kissing and getting aroused and then send me off for a while. The pain and excitment of that will be interesting.

Thanks for sharing your life with your blog, keep us posted.

Michael and Brandi

4ish is the new 3ish

 by Mrs bdenied: My my my.  What a pleasant surprise.   Not only 2 days ago my longest known F Buddy spontaeously stopped by for a good fuck...