Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hearing voices

I was driving back home yesterday and noted that I had a missed call on my cell. Why does that happen? Oh well.

It was from my wife, I called back and found out that her main guy the one who moved had called her. He likes to jerk off while she talks to him on the phone. Of course he calls as she is at work surrounded by co-workers so she has to be careful how she talks to him. He tells her he wants to hear her voice.

I am flattered as always that he finds her so hot he needs to hear her so he can get off. Well it may not be physical cuckolding but I think she is having some sex with him this way. She told him he either needs to come see her or send someone to see her. That of course tells me she wants his cock or at least some strange cock.

She and I talked about it a bit last night and she loves him calling her. She loves getting him off and she loves the fact that he finds her hot and wants to share his sexual experiences with her.

Cuckolding can take many avenues and this is but one of them. Surely face to face sex is better that phone but when one is a cuckold one takes what is offered. At least the interest is still there as well as their continuing contact.

4 comments:

Cherrie said...

Sexual enjoyment without guilt is always good, no matter how it is accomplished.

Anonymous said...

RYN; I was thinking of doing that...having V watch...I KNOW it would make him super hot...

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bdenied,

One of the fun things about being cucked is finding these odd pockets of erotic pleasure hidden away within our psyches and, of course, our wives' psyches.

Em doesn't find my friend Mr. G particularly attractive. She's said many times he's not her type at all. But she's also said many times that she finds blowing him a major turn on and is already looking forward to him returning from his vacation so she can get her lips around his cock again.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

bdenied said...

Hello Cherrie, EC, and Scott. I do appreciate the comments. Thanks, each of you has something special to offer each time you comment and it definitely expands my knowledge base.

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...