Friday, August 24, 2007

Flash and Tease?

I attempted to write this a few minutes ago but the blogger gave me some error message so I am trying it again.
\
I was in the airport the other day waiting for my flight when in walks a family ranging in age from the parents mid 50 somethings to the kids, teen somethings but one girl about 20 something.

The Mom was rather overweight but I noticed an anklet on her right ankle and immediately I wondered if she were a "Hot Wife."

The daughther was very pretty, wore a nice sun dress and sat haphazardly on the small airport lounge chairs. She would position herself in my direction and I wondered (hoped maybe) if she were deliberately trying to give me an upskirt shot. I did get one but who knows if it was by accident or on purpose. My mind being what it is started to wonder if it was part of an elaborate tease and denial game. Flash the pusssy Im not getting. It matters not what it was supposed to be, in my mind she was showing me what I could not have. Hell, even it her flash was by accident and I did get a glimpse of her white panty covered pussy, I still could not have any of it. So I was in effect teased and denied.

Denial is such a wonderful state of arousal. Only those of us who can understand the erotic lure of it can appreciate what we can not have. I think that is why I love taking flashing photos of my wife in public. I love it when she flashes a guy. We have spent time talking about this subject so that it truly looks accidential.

Well I know if we think of it, so do others and so my mind always thinks, "Hey, this girl is flashing me to tease me.!" Well hooray for her if she is. I love getting secretive glances up a ladies skirt probably because , visually its enticing but what is more enticing is knowing I can't have her pussy. I want it but I can't have it and that my friends makes it all the more coveted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...Tell V how good denial is, will ya...Sometimes it drives me crazy cause he can't "wait.." lol

Polyamorous Couple said...

BD, and "T",

We know denial is the "sweet torture", don't we?

The Uncertainty Principle makes it even more wicked for the denier, and desperate for the denied. Ah, yes.

It is also known by all females early in their adolescence that males will forever be compelled to covet what the famles have, and therefore the females have the POWER. They exercise that power in ways most wicked that begins with tease and eventually comes to denial.

On anklets. Is it just me, or is one in every five women out there wearing one? Certainly, the summer months expose more bare leg; and jewelry can be worn just as adornment and for no other purpose. Maybe I'm just sensitized; but the internet has communicated this signal far and wide, and the majority of women I have observed wearing this little accoutrement have had wedding bands on. Could there be that many Hot Wives walking around?!

- Alex

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...