Thursday, August 30, 2007

Will there be activity

Last night she ran into an old flame on the internet. I believe the first guy she ever cuckolded me with. She has done him a couple of times and he wanted to come over last night but for some reason she told him tonight. He has threatened to call before and has not. He is younger, in his 20's and 20 somethings are not known for keeping appointments.. He says he will call but sometimes by the time he does it is 1 am.....I suppose when your 20 life does not start before midnight, but when the wife sits around waiting all night for a call that does not come it kinda dampens the mood.

We are supposed to go to LBD night at that trendy tavern. She emailed him and told himwe would be there and hopefully he might show up.

I liked the fact that without any prompting from me she thought of emailing him, and she also mentioned during the night sometime that she would like to find someone like her last guy with whom she could have a four year fling. IM all for it and right now I find a burning yearning desire for her to cuckold me again. I think she does too.

No comments:

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...