Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Back down memory lane

I just wrote about some early childhood experiences that helped shape me and I thought it might be a good time to mention this incident too.

After high school I was going to college and working full time in a Hospital. I worked the mid night shift and really enjoyed my job. I was assigned to the emergency room staff and midnights in a large city hospital can be quite exciting. I met a nurse who worked in the obstectircs department. She was very sexy and I think the chemistry was hot between us. I was a bit on the shy side and sometimes a girl's interest would just leap over my head.

I learned a lot from her though and I think I learned about genital shaving from her. I won't go into a lot of details but it was one of the things she did to prep a woman for delivery and I later learned that she was herself shaved.

Anyway, she was dating a guy who drove an ambulance and at one time she thought she got pregnant. Well It presented a dilemma for her and I thought long and hard and eventually I offered to be her husband and raise the kid. Talk about a classic cuckold. At this time in life she and I had not even had any sex. Well she wisely turned me down and eventually we learned she was not pregnant so it would have been a moot point.

I suppose the point I am trying to make of this is that, even as a young person I was always attracted to girls who had sex with other men. I remember being turned on by the fact that she may be pregnant and thought she was even more sexy for it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, what a nice guy.

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bdenied,

I just peeked here to see what you've been up to and was surprised to see that you've been reminiscing about your past and how it's impacted who you are.

Man, we must be on the same wavelength. Check out what I just wrote.

Very interesting.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...