Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Roses

I sent her a dozen roses at work the other day because it was our anniversary. I try to send them a few times a year for no other reason than I like sending them. I have been busy with work and making our anniversay special was difficult this year as I did not even know if I would be home for the day.

I have a job that does not really allow me to just take days off, so I have to catch as catch can. We had a wonderful weekend a couple of weeks ago and that was our anniversary bash. I did take her out to dinner, we had coffee on a sidewalk shop and watched the people go by. It was a very pleasant night.

At home it was obvious we were both horny and we took our activities into the bedroom. We both exploded in a matter of minutes. After 14 years and all the extra sexual partners we are still both horny for each other.

An old friend from the past who wants to fuck her has been emailing and I think she is finally ready to do him if he makes it back to town. I think we both agree she needs a new full time fuck buddy.

I will write about the second time I saw her openly flirt as it relates to our mutual friend.

Again thanks to all those who comment and read this blog. It makes writing it a lot of fun

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sheesh...I wish V had "old friends" like that. lol.

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...