Monday, August 13, 2007

On growing up

I have often heard that our upbringing as young people is responsible for how we are as adults and I think there is a lot of truth to that.

When I was a kid growing up, I had a friend who lived across the street. His name was Charley and he was I think a year older than me. Two doors down was a family and there were two daughters in the family and the one closest to my age was Linda and I think she was a year older, but she had failed a grade and was in the same grade as I was. Charley was in the grade ahead of me.

Both of them were more sexually aware than I was and they helped me learn a lot about sex. Probably all the wrong things but they did increase my knowledge a bit.

Now we were not quite teens yet, or at least I was not, I was probably 11-12 and they were maybe 12-13 I don't really remember our exact ages.

Any way I had this tent, and it was the kind of tent one could stand up in, an old army surplus tent. We set this tent up in Charly's back yard. Charly, Linda and I would go in the tent and play "Truth or Consequences." There was a game show on TV back then by the same name. Our version was a bit different and the consequence usually involved somethign sexual in nature.

For instance "What it the Capital of Italy?-Naples-wrong answer-consequence, take your shirt off......you get the idea...

Any way one consequence was for Charly to "fuck Linda." I even think he suggested this consequence. Well he did and I watched. It fascinated me and I remember being turned on.

This was my first experience with a threesome. and by threesome I mean two guys and one girl and me watching. I think eventually I got the same consequence to fuck Linda but being so young I could not figure out where to put it and I dont think I ever got it in her.

I think its why I like women shaved too, because she had so much hair I could not see the opening of her pussy and could not figure out where to put my friend.

Anyway throughout my pre-teens and up until about age 14 when first Charley and then Linda moved away, the three of us had many sexual encounters. So in reality my first sexual experiences were two men and one woman. and not only that, but I was usually me watching him fuck Linda.

I have a lot of fond memories of those encounters, I think they helped shape me and who I am today and I think that from my earliest sexual memories I have been on the path to being cuckold.

2 comments:

Polyamorous Couple said...

Those formative years were the best, weren't they? I have wonderful memories of that whole sexual awakening process that made everyday feel like something new was going to come around the corner.

It seems to me though, the girls were more advanced than the boys, with few exceptions.

You were very lucky BD. I agree that those experiences set your mind for voyeur/cuckold play later in life.

bdenied said...

Thanks for you comment and insight.

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...