Sunday, August 12, 2007

Suprise Puss

We had a nice day yesterday at a family gathering. Came home and we enjoyed each others company. Later we were on the couch and she started to play with me.

I got a nice erection and without warning she sat on it. But what happened next really suprised me. She took off her shirt, wrapped it around my wrists and "forced" my arms over my head pinning them down and in a facsimilie of binding me did that too.

I went along with it and it was erotic, and she screwed me with enthusiam until I came very hard. I felt kinda bad since she really did not get off but she said that "today is for you." I find I like it better when she comes too or comes first and I dont come at all, but hell I suppose the guy in me likes cumming too much to really worry about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a great quickie!

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...